Friday, December 04, 2015

About a rant that I just wrote and then took down

I just finished writing a long rant about this person that makes me pretty angry these days. I put it online for a minute, and felt the satisfaction of it. Then thought better and took it down.

It doesn't matter how many times I say 'fuck you' or 'fuck this', how many times I lay out every single thing that bothers me or how many swearwords I sprinkle it with, a rant is a rant is a rant.

I may not know how to deal with this problem right now, and I may feel overwhelmed and maybe a bit fed up and even wanting to blow it all to hell, it is not what a responsible adult should do. I just need get over it, suck it up, put up my big girl panties, and do what needs to be done. I can surely limit my involvement, too, maybe that's a good idea.

No comments: